A cookie is a small text file stored by your browser when you visit almost any website. They are used so that a website is able to remember your visit when you return to the site. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be decreased notably. If you would like more information about cookies, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc. please continue reading.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following proprietary cookies:
- Session cookies in order to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This stores cookies to create statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to the handling of information about you by Google. Therefore, in order to exercise any rights regarding this, you must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate the cookies from this website at any time. This is carried out differently depending on the browser that you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and you must exercise your right to their elimination or deactivation through them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies on the part of the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.